Sunday, November 12, 2017

CC Designs Swiss Pixie Little Snowman

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing the adorable new Swiss Pixie Little Snowman stamp from CC Designs.  This little cutie is now available in the shop.  Be sure to head over there and pick her up along with the other sweet stamps from this month's release!  For my card, I chose some soft and "girly" patterned papers, colored my image to match and layered it all together.  I stamped out my cute little sentiment and added a die cut tree.  Some little rhinestone stars finish it off! 

 
a side view:

 
a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card Larisa! So adorably colored! she's so cute holding the snowman. Can you tell me what company the tree die is from? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete